Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database,
email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Research industry-related topics and prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Writing and proofreading creative copy
• Maintaining the company website and the data analytics.
• Studying the organisation’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies
that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
• Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Qualifications / Skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Avid learner and competitive in nature.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
• Sound knowledge in information technology subject/topics.
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design,
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Engineering, Journalism, PR, Marketing, Business Administration or
• 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience preferred.